Dr. Stefan’s passion for his work derives in part from his enduring appreciation of beauty and fine art. In fact, before attending medical school, he
Regardless of the type of procedure a patient seeks, Dr. Stefan keeps the patient’s well-being at the forefront. He has cultivated a cycle of care and safety in Beyond Beauty practice, guided by his experience as a surgeon who is double board-certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Stefan spends an hour with each patient during their first encounter, and he often suggests additional consultations, to make sure the patient understands the efficacy and duration of each available option. From there, the patient will know exactly what to expect before making a decision regarding treatment.
- Doctor of Medicine (Jul 1981 – Jul 1985) The Medical College of Pennsylvania · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts: Combined Majors of Biology and Art History (Jun 1977 – Jul 1981) New York University · New York, New York
- Aesthetic Surgery & Breast Surgery Advanced Fellowship (Jul 1993 – Jan 1994) Georgetown University Medical Center · District of Columbia
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship (Jul 1991 – Jul 1993) University of Florida College of Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals · Gainesville, Florida
- General Surgery Residency (Jul 1985 – Jul 1991) Pennsylvania Hospital, University of Pennsylvania · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania