Cape Coral house fire started in garage


The Cape Coral Fire Department responded to a house fire just after 6 p.m. This was in the 200 block of N El Dorado Boulevard.

Fire crews told WINK News that the fully involved fire started in the garage and quickly spread to the attic. The house fire has since been extinguished.

Four people were in this home at the time of the fire, but, luckily, no injuries have been reported.

The fire inspector continues to investigate, but that family will likely not be able to stay in that home.

This is a developing story, and WINK News will bring you more information as it becomes available. 

Lee County, Top Featured, Videos, Top Story, News, Multimedia


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.